REGISTRATION FOR SINGAPORE IS NOW OPEN!
Race Fee for the 5K, 10K or both is $50 USD if purchased in advance of July 1st. After July 1st the rate will increase to $60 USD. If you wish to run both races, the cost is just $60 USD.
Awards Banquet is $60 USD - Sold Out
If you are registered as an airline employee, airline id will be required at registration, no exceptions. Please ensure you register under the correct age, airline or non-airline. If it is found to be incorrect at time of results tabulation, you will be removed from the award opportunities. Please note that if you enter a incorrect age at time of registration, you directly affect the race results. Any individual who violates this rule will be removed from all race results.
Friends, family and runners working outside of a specific airline (excluding retirees) please register as a Non-Airline Member.
Oct. 5: 1200 - 1800
Oct. 6: 0900 - 2100
Please bring a copy of your registration and photo id to race packet pick-up. Registration confirmation may be a hard copy or emailed copy on your phone. If you need another copy of your registration, please log back into the Race Roaster Registration Website at: Race Registration and click “Confirm Registration”. Each runner will need to pick up their own registration for id verification.
If you are registered in the 5k or 10K and wish to switch, please ensure you make the change online prior to registration. If you are not registered in the category you run, you will not qualify for the awards.
Entry fees for the WARR events are non-refundable.
WARR reserves the right to refuse the entry into, and/or revoke any registration for, any race for any reason in its sole discretion with refund of any applicable registration fees being the sole remedy of any such refusal and/or revocation.
Registrations may be transferred within the same race year, to a different race distance by using the online registration system. Just log back in to your registration to make the change for a small fee of $4. Race bibs are not transferrable from one participant to another participant without updating the new details in the WARR registration system. Please use the "TRANSFER" button on the main registration page. If you are just transferring your Awards Dinner ticket, please email the WARR Chair. All transfers must be complete prior to Sept 28th.
You do not need to run in the race to attend WARR and Dinner Tickets Only are available for purchase.
To register for WARR 2017 in Singapore please click here: WARR 2017 LINK
To register for the Singapore Charity Run on Oct 8th starting at 7:30am click here: Singapore Charity Run
Bib numbers will not be available for pick-up on race day.
After you pick up your number you will be directed to tables that indicate the T-shirt sizes (Womens: XS - XXL; Men's: XS - XXL). Sizing pre ordered can not be altered at time of pick-up.
To ensure that roads reopen to vehicular traffic at the scheduled times, course time limits will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. Participants must maintain a pace faster than the course time limits in order to complete the race on closed city streets. Cut-off locations will be enforced on the course; runners or walkers who do not reach the cut-off location by the communicated time will be advanced forward on the course, or shuttled to the finish line area. Please note – cut-off times are calculated based on participants’ timing tag time, not starting gun time. Course time limits begin when the last participant and Tail Vehicle cross the start line.
Finisher medallions will be distributed to finishers at the end of the race.
By indicating your acceptance, you understand, agree, warrant and covenant as follows: In consideration of your accepting my entry, I, intending to be legally bound, do hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors, and administrators, forever waive, release and give up any and all claims, demands, liability, damages, costs and expenses of any kind whatsoever, including personal injuries to me or wrongful death against, 36th World Airline Road Race Singapore 2017, Pan Pacific Singapore, Recreation and Parks Department, sponsors, volunteers, contractors, subcontractors and their employees, representatives, agents and heirs, which may arise from my participation in the 36th World Airline Road Race Singapore 2017 on October 07, 2017 or while traveling to or from the event, even if caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other fault of the parties or person or persons I am hereby releasing, by the dangerous or defective condition of any property or equipment owned, maintained or controlled by them and/or because of their liability without fault. I FULLY UNDERSTAND I AM FOREVER GIVING UP IN ADVANCE ANY RIGHT TO SUE OR MAKE ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE PARTIES I AM RELEASING IF I SUFFER SUCH INJURIES AND DAMAGES EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT KNOW WHAT OR HOW EXTENSIVE THOSE INJURIES AND DAMAGES MIGHT BE AND AM VOLUNTARILY ASSUMING THE RISK OF SUCH INJURIES AND DAMAGES. I attest that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for this strenuous competition. I will assume my own medical and emergency expenses in the event of an accident or other incapacity or injury resulting from or occurring in my participation. In consideration of this being an amateur event, I release the rights of any and all photographic material, motion picture, video tape, recordings and/or computer information organizers may wish to release for this event without obligation to me.
FAST NORTH CORP, OPERATING AS RACE ROSTER - REGISTRATION AGREEMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER (the "Agreement and Waiver")
- Authority to Register and/or to Act as Agent.
You represent and warrant to Fast North Corp., operating as Race Roster that you have full legal authority to complete this event registration on behalf of yourself and/or any party you are registering (the "Registered Parties"), including full authority to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged. As used in this Agreement and Waiver, Fast North Corp. refers to Race Roster and any and all subsidiaries, affiliated entities, or entities that control or are controlled by Fast North Corp. singly or together and its officers, employees, contractors, subcontractors and agents. If you are registering a child under the age of 18 or an incapacitated adult you represent and warrant that you are the parent or legal guardian of that party and have the legal authority to enter into this agreement on their behalf and by proceeding with this event registration, you agree that the terms of this Agreement and Waiver shall apply equally to all Registered Parties. By registering a child under 13, you agree and consent to the collection of that child's information which you provide for the purposes of registration.
- Waiver. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT IS POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS, AND THAT A REGISTERED PARTY SHOULD NOT PARTICIPATE UNLESS THEY ARE MEDICALLY ABLE AND PROPERLY TRAINED. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT EVENTS MAY BE HELD OVER PUBLIC ROADS AND FACILITIES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC DURING THE EVENT AND UPON WHICH HAZARDS ARE TO BE EXPECTED. PARTICIPATION CARRIES WITH IT CERTAIN INHERENT RISKS THAT CANNOT BE ELIMINATED COMPLETELY RANGING FROM MINOR INJURIES TO CATASTROPHIC INJURIES INCLUDING DEATH. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT, YOU AND ANY REGISTERED PARTY, THE HEIRS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS OF YOU OR THE REGISTERED PARTY DO HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE RACE ROSTER FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT BY YOU OR ANY REGISTERED PARTY.
- Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. FAST NORTH CORP., OPERATING AS RACE ROSTER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE RACE ROSTER OR (B) FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR (C) RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH RACE ROSTER OR (D) RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF RACE ROSTER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF RACE ROSTER IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. RACE ROSTER IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. RACE ROSTER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Fast North Corp, operating as Race Roster makes no warranty that the Race Roster sites' services will be uninterrupted, secure or error free. Race Roster does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information in, or provided in connection with, the Race Roster sites. Race Roster is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Race Roster sites is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold each of Race Roster harmless from and against any and all damages, costs, claims or demands, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising from or relating to your use of Race Roster or the violation of any term of this Agreement and Waiver as well as the Terms of Service located at: https://raceroster.com/terms-and-conditions/ by you.
- Severability. You further expressly agree that this Agreement and Waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province of Ontario and that if any provision of this Agreement and Waiver shall be found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and Waiver and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
BY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND WAIVER, YOU ARE AFFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND WAIVER AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SIGNING THE AGREEMENT AND WAIVER FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY, AND INTEND BY YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
BY INDICATING ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND WAIVER, ALL REGISTRANTS IN THIS TRANSACTION ARE AFFIRMING THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND WAIVER AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS. ALL REGISTRANTS UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE. ALL REGISTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY ARE SIGNING THE AGREEMENT AND WAIVER FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY, AND INTEND BY THEIR ACCEPTANCE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.