REGISTRATION FOR SINGAPORE IS NOW OPEN!
Race Fee for the 5K, 10K or both is $50 USD if purchased in advance of July 1st. After July 1st the rate will increase to $60 USD. If you wish to run both races, the cost is just $50 USD.
Awards Banquet is $60 USD
If you are registered as an airline employee, airline id will be required at registration, no exceptions. Please ensure you register under the correct age, airline or non-airline. If it is found to be incorrect at time of results tabulation, you will be removed from the award opportunities. Please note that if you enter a incorrect age at time of registration, you directly affect the race results. Any individual who violates this rule will be removed from all race results.
Friends, family and runners working outside of a specific airline (excluding retirees) please register as a Non-Airline Member.
Entry fees for the WARR events are non-refundable.
WARR reserves the right to refuse the entry into, and/or revoke any registration for, any race for any reason in its sole discretion with refund of any applicable registration fees being the sole remedy of any such refusal and/or revocation.
Registrations may be transferred within the same race year, to a different race distance by using the online registration system. Just log back in to your registration to make the change for a small fee of $2.
Race bibs are not transferrable from one participant to another participant without updating the new details in the WARR registration system. Please contact the Race Director, Elan if you are transferring your registration. All transfers must be complete prior to Sept 20th.
You do not need to run in the race to attend WARR and Dinner Tickets Only are available for purchase.
To register for WARR 2017 in Singapore please click here: WARR 2017 LINK
To register for the Singapore Charity Run on Oct 8th starting at 7:30am click here: Singapore Charity Run
Please pick up your own participant packet, which includes your event-issued bib number during scheduled hours on:
Oct 4 (times TBA)
Oct. 5 (times TBA)
Oct 6 (times TBA)
Location: Pan Pacific - Singapore
Bib numbers will not be available for pick-up on race day,
After you pick up your number you will be directed to tables that indicate the T-shirt sizes (Womens: XS - XXL; Men's: XS - XXL). Sizing pre ordered can not be altered at time of pick-up.
To ensure that roads reopen to vehicular traffic at the scheduled times, course time limits will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. Participants must maintain a pace faster than the course time limits in order to complete the race on closed city streets. Cut-off locations will be enforced on the course; runners or walkers who do not reach the cut-off location by the communicated time will be advanced forward on the course, or shuttled to the finish line area. Please note – cut-off times are calculated based on participants’ timing tag time, not starting gun time. Course time limits begin when the last participant and Tail Vehicle cross the start line.
Finisher medallions will be distributed to finishers at the end of the race.
By submitting the Entry Form, whether or not I participate in one or more races of The World Airline Road Race, I represent to World Airline Road Race ("WARR") and its affiliates, any company involved in the sponsorship of the Series ("Co-Sponsor") and any company involved with the conduct of the Series ("Race Organizer") that I understand and agree to the following:
1. I represent and warrant that I have full legal authority to complete this Entry Form on behalf of myself, including full authority to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged. If I am registering an individual under the age of 18 or an incapacitated adult, I represent and warrant that I am the parent or legal guardian of that party and have the full legal authority to submit this Entry Form on their behalf and by proceeding with this event registration, I agree that the terms and conditions of this Entry Form will apply equally to all Series participants.
2. I understand that participation in the Series is potentially hazardous and that I should not participate unless I am medically able to and properly trained for the Series. I understand that the Series course may be held over public roads and hazardous conditions are to be expected. I further understand that participation in the Series contains risks that cannot be fully eliminated including, minor or catastrophic injuries, impact of weather conditions or unforeseen acts by third parties. I understand and agree that in consideration of being permitted to participate in the Series, I and any registered party and my and their heirs, agents, and representatives release, waive, discharge and agree not to bring any claim or cause of action for any liabilities arising from or relating to the Series or my or the registered party's participation in the Series.
3. I will abide by any decision of any race official, before or during a race, relative to my ability to safely participate. I agree that my failure to honestly represent my ability to participate in the Series or accept the conditions of participation stated above and in the Series rules and procedures may result in my disqualification from participation, as well as the disqualification of my company's team. I grant to the Medical Director of this event and his designee access to my medical records and physicians, as well as other information, relating to medical care that may be administered to me as a result of my participation in this event.
4. To maintain my safety and those of other participants and individuals involved in the Series, I must and shall participate in the Series alone, unassisted, and without the aid of any person, animal, or device, unless I am participating as a disabled individual. I understand that the use of personal audio devices (iPods or MP3 headsets) during the Series is strongly discouraged.
5. I have read and agree to abide by all the rules and procedures of the Series, and any amendments to such rules and procedures in effect on race day.
6. My entry fees are non-refundable.
Having read and agreed to the conditions of participation as contained within this Entry Form, and knowing the truthfulness of the information that I have disclosed on this form, in consideration of the acceptance of this application, to the maximum extent permitted by law, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release the Series Owner, each and every Co-Sponsor, and Race Organizer, including , City of Singapore; Singapore Park District and members of the Singapore Park District Board of Commissioners, and the officers, agents, individually and collectively; and the representatives of the foregoing, from any claims or liabilities of any kind arising in connection with my participation in the Series even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness of any such party.