Marina Bay Floating Platform,
20 Raffles Avenue Singapore 039805
2. Make sure you enter the Start Pen on time! Once the Start Pen for your race category has closed, you will not be allowed to participate in the run and will automatically be disqualified from the race.
3. Remember to put on your race bib to enter the start pen. All runners should also ensure your timing tag is attached at the back of your bib. Do not bend or damage the tag as that will leave you without an ocial timing.
4. Your health is important! Should you feel unwell at any juncture, please stop racing and seek medical assistance immediately.
5. Keep to your left to allow faster competitors to overtake. If you encounter runners moving at a slower pace on the right side of the lane, please call out “on your right”. As a courtesy measure, do move to the left when you hear this!
6. Thinking of how to reward yourself and your supporters after the race? Bring along some cash for the variety of food and beverages available at the Race Village.
If you are stopping at a water station, move all the way over to the table. Grab water and move away from the table so that others may get water, too.Move to the side if someone behind you says, “Excuse Me” or “Coming Through”.When you are approaching the finish line, you may see loved ones cheering you on. Please do not encourage anyone to join you in the finish line stretch. Your support team is very important, but please communicate that the race course and finish area is for registered participants and staff only.
Unaltered and unmodified (do not fold or wrinkle)
Pinned in all four corners
Not covered with shirts, jackets, etc.